3D Modelling Services
We create interactive 3D models that can be accessed off-line, or, direct through your web browser.
No plugin or software required!
One 3D model. Many possibilities.
Embed your interactive 3D model on your website, saVRee or Facebook.
Insert your 3D model into your PowerPoint presentation.
Create a video or interactive animation for use both on and offline.
Our 3D artists have delivered over 300 3D Models. Past projects include components, castles, machinery, power stations, ships, mines and manufacturing plants…to name a few.
What We Do
We create high quality 3D models. Our main focus is technical models as we have industrial engineering expertise, but we have worked on a range of models in many vertical and horizontal sectors. We can create almost anything in 3D and can animate it if desired.
Want a model to be ready for use ‘out of the box’? We can setup each model so that it is immediately available for use direct through a web browser. It is much harder to maintain realism and quality when making the model available through a web browser, but this is what we specialise in.
It doesn’t matter if you want to use 3D models for presenting, advertising, marketing, sales, teaching, instructing, or just for fun, we can help. Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
Our 3D modelling services start from as low as €800, but each job is appraised individually depending upon complexity and your individual requirements.
We are always keen to receive new projects. If you can provide us with some of the below information it will help us better gauge the scope of work and how we can help. If you don’t know anything about modelling (most people don’t), just send us a message and we can help define your project requirements together.
- Should the model be interactive through a web browser?
- Do you have drawings/schematics/plans?
- Would you like the model high or low poly?
- Should the model be animated?
- In what file format should we deliver the model?
- Does your project contain ‘sensitive’ information e.g. prototype designs or patents etc.?
- What is your estimated budget?
- What is your estimated timeline?
- Would you like a custom interface designed with your model?
- For what purpose is the model being created?