Custom 3D Models
We create custom 3D models that can be accessed off-line, or, direct through your web browser.
No plugin or software required!
Interactive 3D Demos
Our animations can be used in the same manner as a video, but you have the ability to view the object from any perspective and interact with it. Click on any of the below images to load a demo.
Made With Love
What We Do
We create top quality custom made 3D models. Our main focus is technical models as we have industrial engineering expertise, but we have worked on a range of models in many industries. We can create almost anything in 3D and can animate it.
If you are looking for more than just a 3D model, our in-house coders can probably help. We create custom interfaces that allow users to interact more freely with the 3D models. Interfaces can be designed to help users complete a call to action, configure a product before purchase, learn more, or, meet a specific requirement. Check out some of our basic demos above to see one such interface we created.
Want a model to be ready for use ‘out of the box’? We can setup each model so that it is immediately available for use direct through a web browser. Note that it is much harder to maintain realism and quality when making the model available through a web browser, but this is what we specialise in.
It doesn’t matter if you want to use 3D models for presenting, advertising, marketing, sales, teaching, instructing, or just for fun, we can help. Please get in touch if you would like to know more.
We are always keen to receive new projects. If you can provide us with some of the below information it will help us better gauge the scope of work and how we can help. If you don’t know anything about modelling (most people don’t), just send us a message and we can help define your project requirements together.
- Should the model be interactive through a web browser?
- Do you have drawings/schematics/plans?
- Would you like the model high or low poly?
- Should the model be animated?
- In what file format should we deliver the model?
- Does your project contain ‘sensitive’ information e.g. prototype designs or patents etc.?
- What is your estimated budget?
- What is your estimated timeline?
- Would you like a custom interface designed with your model?
- For what purpose is the model being created?